Tuesday, July 24, 2012
Friends...
Middle school girls are cute huh? However....they can be moody, mean, jealous, and just downright fickle. BUT, Chloe and her cute friend Lauren seem to be able to avoid that with each other...Lauren helps Chloe be a better friend and Chloe does the same for her. They are so darn cute, and they are funny and they are good to each other. I have had my fair share of the drama from Chloe and Caeley's friends...it happens at this age. And I am not one of those parents that think that their child is always without blame. I know they give it back too. BUT as a mother of 4 daughters I should be having conversations about what to do and NOT to do in a friendship. How NOT to act. How to admit when you are wrong or unkind , how NOT to pout, ignore, roll eyes, and gossip about your friends. I am constantly lecturing the girls on what NOT to do. I tell them before any school or church function..." don't pout if things don't go your way, don't leave another friend when someone better comes along, don't invite a bunch of friends to do something and leave out ONE girl, don't act moody, include everyone the best you can...and last but not least...don't say one thing until you get home and then you can vent to your mom and sisters and be done with it" .For those of you with young daughters,,be warned..this list is from personal experience and it will probably happen to you! hahaha. I am probably doing this whole parenting thing all wrong, but I am taking my own advice and trying to be better friend myself:) if evryone did this how happy we would be with all our wonderful friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
family blogs-none of my family does BLOGS!!
friends-thats more like it!
-
What happened to summer!!14 years ago
-
I've Moved!!!!14 years ago
-
Here I am13 years ago
-
Mother's Day~13 years ago
-
She Asked14 years ago
-
-
-
Aly through the years14 years ago
-
-
Jake's First Prom13 years ago
-
Part Two...Monaco.12 years ago
Visits from my friends
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(47)
- ► October 2012 (3)
- ► September 2012 (2)
- ► August 2012 (1)
- ► April 2012 (24)
- ► February 2012 (7)
-
►
2011
(43)
- ► December 2011 (10)
- ► November 2011 (1)
- ► October 2011 (4)
- ► September 2011 (11)
- ► August 2011 (17)
-
►
2010
(2)
- ► December 2010 (2)


No comments:
Post a Comment