Sunday, July 22, 2012
Caeley...
This first-born daughter of mine is quite unique...She never ceases to surprise me with her humor or her insights to the world. She is compassionate and tries really hard to be a good friend to her friends...She has friends coming out of the woodwork. Her phone goes off a thousand times a day with the buzz of summer plans. She is always smiling and really is such a sweet girl. She is a mother hen to the 4 other apparently helpless siblings... she likes to micro-manage them all. I often find myself saying" I am the mother, and I will take over from here, thanks though":) then comes the slight eye-roll...like I can't manage on my own. I know I am under water most of the time, but I really do have my "stuff" together. She is growing up so quickly and I find myself realizing how little time I have left with her before she speads her wings and flies. I find myself asking " have I taught her everything she will need to know out there? Like, nothing good happens after 11pm and go with someone EVERYWHERE. I know, I watch way too many "Datelines"....I silently pray for a good young man to be worthy of her someday and hope he is being raised by loving parents who are good and kind to him. Ugh, its hard having a daughter, let alone FOUR!! She wants to do so many things and live for every minute and I can't wait to see what life holds for her....just not yet...is it bad to wish the clock would just slow down? ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
family blogs-none of my family does BLOGS!!
friends-thats more like it!
-
What happened to summer!!13 years ago
-
I've Moved!!!!14 years ago
-
Here I am13 years ago
-
Mother's Day~13 years ago
-
She Asked13 years ago
-
-
-
Aly through the years13 years ago
-
-
Jake's First Prom13 years ago
-
Part Two...Monaco.12 years ago
Visits from my friends
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(47)
- ► October 2012 (3)
- ► September 2012 (2)
- ► August 2012 (1)
- ► April 2012 (24)
- ► February 2012 (7)
-
►
2011
(43)
- ► December 2011 (10)
- ► November 2011 (1)
- ► October 2011 (4)
- ► September 2011 (11)
- ► August 2011 (17)
-
►
2010
(2)
- ► December 2010 (2)


No comments:
Post a Comment