I feel so bad for CJ. This past weekend he played in a couple of polo games. He is a good player. His team relies on him actually quite a bit. He makes things happen in the water. He blocks goals, he draws ejections, he swims down and scores...he is a good player.
He got attacked this past weekend during a game. His nose is broken, the bone around his eye is broken..he has a concussion...and if a smoky eye was in style for guys, he could be on pinterest with a tutorial.
He needs surgery.
I need a bat. I could kick the you-know-what outta this punk kid. He is at school with his buddies having fun...we spent almost all day waiting for a CAT scan and test results.
Someone talk me down off the ledge.
I thought about positng the pictures of his face.....and I just can't do it...maybe in a few days when some of the swelling goes down:(( Enjoy the pictures of Prom below cuz he doesn't look like that right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
family blogs-none of my family does BLOGS!!
friends-thats more like it!
-
What happened to summer!!13 years ago
-
I've Moved!!!!14 years ago
-
Here I am13 years ago
-
Mother's Day~13 years ago
-
She Asked13 years ago
-
-
-
Aly through the years13 years ago
-
-
Jake's First Prom13 years ago
-
Part Two...Monaco.12 years ago
Visits from my friends
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(47)
- ► October 2012 (3)
- ► September 2012 (2)
- ► August 2012 (1)
- ► April 2012 (24)
- ► February 2012 (7)
-
►
2011
(43)
- ► December 2011 (10)
- ► November 2011 (1)
- ► October 2011 (4)
- ► September 2011 (11)
- ► August 2011 (17)
-
►
2010
(2)
- ► December 2010 (2)


2 comments:
I'm so sorry! I hope he heals well and looks as handsome as before.
Wow...... That's terrible! I hope he his on his way to healing. Poor CJ.
Post a Comment