Thursday, August 25, 2011

School days..

I remember saying this last year and getting a ton of smack about it( hahaha) but I really don't like the first day of school. It makes me so sad. To me it is another year of the kids getting older and me getting younger and I am already way toooo young. Seriously. I'm super young.I actually enjoyed every minute of summer...I enjoyed my Wonderful Wednesdays, my beach days-minus the beach catastrophe, and the lazy "lets-not-go-anywhere" vibe that was around our house. Now its back to homework, lunches, driving EVERYWHERE, seminary, hair-do's, outfits, drama, tears, clothing dilemas and everything in-between! ugh...How many days until summer?

2 comments:

Emily Lewis said...

I'm with you, Minette. I dislike all the kids going back to school )-: I cried a bunch yesterday.... pathetic (ha, ha). Your kids are so fantastic, though, and adorable! We miss your family. Come move to Ohio (-:

Roberta said...

I agree also Minette!! There is something about just hanging out with each other and no other demands. Summers are coming all too quickly and leaving even quicker.


family blogs-none of my family does BLOGS!!

Visits from my friends