Friday, August 19, 2011
Swimsuits galore!
I made the girls swimsuits this summer! They actually turned out super cute believe it or not! Its hard to find cute modest swimsuits and when you do find one everyone at the beach has the same $9.99 Target suit...you don't know which kid is yours! I googled swimsuit fabric and then found a tutorial and viola! homemade swimsuits!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
family blogs-none of my family does BLOGS!!
friends-thats more like it!
-
What happened to summer!!14 years ago
-
I've Moved!!!!14 years ago
-
Here I am13 years ago
-
Mother's Day~13 years ago
-
She Asked14 years ago
-
-
-
Aly through the years14 years ago
-
-
Jake's First Prom13 years ago
-
Part Two...Monaco.12 years ago
Visits from my friends
Blog Archive
-
►
2012
(47)
- ► October 2012 (3)
- ► September 2012 (2)
- ► August 2012 (1)
- ► April 2012 (24)
- ► February 2012 (7)
-
▼
2011
(43)
- ► December 2011 (10)
- ► November 2011 (1)
- ► October 2011 (4)
- ► September 2011 (11)
-
▼
August 2011
(17)
- School days..
- my baby..
- 1st and 2nd graders..kind of a big deal around her...
- Caeley is the sweetest girl...although highly emot...
- clairebee
- my littles
- My first...i love this boy...sniff,sniff.
- Chloe is way too excited for school...isn't she go...
- No title
- my two littles...holding hands going to school
- Swimsuits galore!
- No title
- No title
- No title
- Things happen....
-
►
2010
(2)
- ► December 2010 (2)


1 comment:
Cute suits! I love the polka dots!
Post a Comment