Sunday, February 26, 2012
Tee-shirt re-do..
Sadly...there are no more onesies in this house ..HOWEVER, I used this onesie idea that I saw on good 'ol pinterest with the lace collar to make tee-shirts for my girls... I haven't taken any pictures, but the antique white lace on a navy or black shirt is to DIE for! very Audrey Hepburn:)))) So cute for church with a little ruffle skirt and Mary Janes..I will post a picture soon:/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
family blogs-none of my family does BLOGS!!
friends-thats more like it!
-
What happened to summer!!14 years ago
-
I've Moved!!!!14 years ago
-
Here I am13 years ago
-
Mother's Day~13 years ago
-
She Asked14 years ago
-
-
-
Aly through the years14 years ago
-
-
Jake's First Prom13 years ago
-
Part Two...Monaco.12 years ago
Visits from my friends
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(47)
- ► October 2012 (3)
- ► September 2012 (2)
- ► August 2012 (1)
- ► April 2012 (24)
-
►
2011
(43)
- ► December 2011 (10)
- ► November 2011 (1)
- ► October 2011 (4)
- ► September 2011 (11)
- ► August 2011 (17)
-
►
2010
(2)
- ► December 2010 (2)



No comments:
Post a Comment