Monday, September 5, 2011

How to make it...

Brownie surprise is the perfect junk food for your labor day holiday...
spread cookie dough on the bottom of a 9x13" dish.
line Oreo's (or in my case I used Jo-jos from good 'ol trader Joes)over the top of the cookie dough.
spread a brownie mix over the top of those layers and bake for 25 min.
The secret weapon is to UNDERBAKE it a bit. the middle will be gooey and super yummy.
give it a try!

2 comments:

Heather Klawitter said...

Ok, Minette...these are amazing and my family really enjoyed them during our Labor Day camping trip. Thank you for the delicious gift! I will be adding these to my recipe collection for sure.

-Heather

HoltGang said...

Can't wait to try them! Caeley brought them over once and I could have died!

PS Heather Klawitter is Brandon's team mom for soccer- small world, huh? I saw her name on her comment here!


family blogs-none of my family does BLOGS!!

Visits from my friends